Tuesday 13 April 2010

Hello...

Hello to all who come across this page,

I thought I best start posting a blog rather than just posting the odd comment on news articles across the web or muttering thoughts away to myself. I suppose this medium gives an opportunity to throw your view out there and see what people may think of it... So why not give it a try?!

I'm a 19 year old student reading International Relations and Politics at Loughborough University and have a huge interest in the British political system, its workings, whys and whatfors.
I'm also partial to political philosophies and the history surrounding both it and politics worldwide.

What with the British General Election looming and the hysteria of the press giving a sly spin on every matter imaginable I thought it'd only be fair if I threw in my two cents and then if I get the hang of it, I'll post on all sorts of pieces from around the world which pique my interest and give you 'politics; my view'.

Yours,

Billy

1 comment:

  1. Well, I must say how very professional but I aint reading it... I love you. x :)

    ReplyDelete