So today it happens, the event billed as the 'Tightest Election of this generation' and various synonymous terms.
- Conservative commanding majority of 2... Would prefer more but one can't be too sure
- Lib Dem votes are far lower than opinion polls
- Labour fare okay but lose majority, Brown resigns after June 1
- BNP win a seat or at least come a close 2nd
- UKIP win the most seats amongst the 'others'
I'll be watching the results as they come in either drowning my sorrows or celebrating... I hope for the sake of this country it's the latter!